Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Memories

I have memories about my great grandmother. She dies when she was 92, if you ask me that is a long time to me. She was in bad condition so she stayed in a hospital bed at my Nana's, she lived there for a while. She had to get her legs amputated so that is why she had to stay at my Nana's. When she had legs she sowed every piece of clothes that she wore and when my Nana was little she made all her clothes to. For Christmas she made me doll, it was so pretty and it was amazing how she could do something like that. She was so funny when she had to stay at my Nana's, she would take all her clothes off in the middle of the night and when my Nana would wake up she would say "well mama what happened to your clothes", and she would say ("well Ruth i really don't know i guess they fell off me.") She really did not know what she was doing but she would say thing that made no since at all, but it would still be funny because it would be so true what she was saying but it really never happened quit the way she was saying it. I miss her very much and i love her and i will always no that she is watching over me at all time.

No comments: