Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dogs


Have you ever had somebody that just want to so mean and vistious to you? Well i know this lady that hats dogs! She absoulutly can not stand them, every time she sees one all she does is run and try to kick and sometimes she will just sit there ans scream. I think she is crazy. But on the other hand you have people that absoulutly loves dogs. They will leave food for you and just try to love any kind of dog that come around. Thos are the type of people i LOVE!

Let me tell you about this one story that i had with the women that hates dogs. Well one day my owner was walking me around they park, the lady that hates dogs just so happend to be there walking also. From there i just knew this was going to be a bad day. My owner had to stop and use the bathroom so she tied me up to a tree, which i hated haveing to do that. Anyways she walked passed me like two times but the third time she just looked at me and just started screaming, I did not not know what i had done because i did not chase or or snarl at her so, i guess she is jus syco or something. About 5 minutes later my owner came out and asked her what was her problem. She just looked at my owner and told her that she does not just need to have her dog on some tree because it could get undone and chase people. My owner was shoked at what she just said and just untied me and said come on braily. O that is my name by the way.

No comments: